Partnering With Concentrix
What do I need to get started?
1. Minimum 10 Mbps download and 3 Mbps upload speed is required. Test your internet speeds here. Hardwired connection needed.
2. Operating System: Either Windows 8 or 10 with the most recent updates installed. For Mac OS you need at least to be on Mojave (10.14).
3. Processor: Dual core at 3.0 GHz or above.
4. Memory: At least 4GB of RAM is required. At least 12GB of free hard drive space required
5. Monitor: At least 19 inches (dual monitors recommended). With a minimum resolution of 1280x1024 on both.
6. At least two free USB ports and a webcam is recommended.
1. 6 months to 1 year of Customer Service experience (e.g. retail, restaurant and or call center experience).
2. Dedication to succeed.
3. Strong empathy skills and the ability to speak to people of all demographics.
4. Excellent communications and analytical skills required.
5. Basic computer skills: ability to navigate and use MS Windows desktop, manage e-mails, conduct Web research [60%].
6. Internet basics knowledge: ability to use the internet, know internet related terminology and can perform tasks effectively.
1. This is a long-term permanent career position with no end date.
2. 401k retirement plan, stock options, medical, vision, dental, and prescription drug coverage are included.
3. Training varies per client, but usually 1-2 weeks of training is expected and paid, online.
4. Training is Monday through Friday.
5. If you are bilingual there may be additional opportunities.