SoloWorks is a proven economic and workforce development solution to help mitigate the devastating impact of COVID-19
- It is a fast, low-cost, easy and sustainable way to create economic base jobs and lower the community’s carbon footprint.
- It is a one-stop suite of turn-key programs that systematically recruits, trains, places and supports individuals in remote jobs.
- It connects the unemployed and underemployed with companies around the country who are hiring remote workers.
- It provides jobs in communities where there are limited options for economic and workforce development.
- It offsets temporary and permanent job losses due to COVID-19.
Dramatically increase the number, quality and selection of jobs available in your community, and grow your qualified workforce in the process
Bringing SoloWorks to your community is fast, easy, and sustainable.
Step 1. Sign up
You've submitted a form!
Step 2. Come on in
You're invited to participate!
Step 3. Assessments
Step 4: Remote Work Training
Step 5: Materials
Step 6: Career Path Planning
Step 7: Customized Training/Placement
Step 8: Ongoing support
Reach out to let us know how we can work together.